Bill of Quantity is a document which provides project specific requirement list with details of different project activities including their quantities, specifications & Unit of measurement. A Representative cost of Project is also determined considering prevailing market rates for all activities. A bifurcated quantity statement of different building materials, material costs, labor cost, equipment cost, can also be found.
- A typical BOQ consists of following details:
- Earthwork, Back filling work
- Concrete, Reinforcement Steel & Formwork
- Door and Windows work for buildings
- Brickwork, Plastering & Painting
- Flooring, Tiling. Stonework
- Plumbing & Electrical Work
- Dismantling, Grouting, Rebaring work
- Fabrication & Erection work
- Other miscellaneous details: Carving, Ceiling, Elevation treatment etc and many more.
At ConcreteCivil, we prepare BoQs as per standard methodologies avoiding any uncertainty that may arise due to different interpretations of the document. Our experts deliver a detailed document, outlining the total quantity of material to be used and its costs, taking into consideration any price rise in future. We also provide Building Material consumption norms for major building materials.