About: T K Engineering Consortium Pvt. Ltd. Is a well-organized company that deals in offering road construction services and other services to our esteemed clients. Based in Arunachal Pradesh (Itanager) from India, our company has now accomplished complex projects and for rendering the best services to our esteemed customers worldwide. Our approach to construction management and its reasonable cost have assisted the company to provide projects in limited time period, by sticking to strict quality control measures. Empowered as one of the pre-eminent Highway Construction Company from Arunachal Pradesh (India), we are self-possessed to extent new targets in the near future. Owing to our rapid success and dedicated team of qualified engineers and technicians, we are able to change the quick flow of cognition and effective administrative creating across the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect construction activity and analyze operational data.
- Maintain compliance with safety and regulatory standards.
- Compile estimates for technical and material requirements for project development.
- Determine and present estimates of operational costs.
- Evaluate operations and processes.
- Suggest process and technical design changes to improve performance and efficiency.
- Implement improvements to designs and processes.
- Test material and structural integrity.
- Research the environmental Impact of projects.
- Monitoring the construction work and ensure the progress of the work as per structure.
- Incorporate eco-friendly and sustainable features into design plans.
- Create graphical representations of proposed solutions.
- Prepare proposal documents and presentations.
- Compile and present reports explaining project details to non-technical stakeholders.
- Monitor project progress, compliance with design specifications and safety standards.
- Direct engineering activities, assign tasks, provide training and support.
- Create work schedules and adjust as needed to meet project deadlines.
- Maintain detailed documentation of all site engineering activities.
- Collaborate with management to align activities with desired business outcomes.
- Performing field survey, creation of the data bank, analyzing rates for the business development.
Minimum Qualification: Diploma/B.Tech in Civil Engineering
Experience Required: 1 year
Salary: 15000/month or negotiable.
Walk-In date: 07/11/2019
Interview Location: T K Engineering Consortium Pvt Ltd., Model Village, PO-Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh, 791110.