Statue of Shivaji
- The height of the Shivaji memorial will be increased from the proposed 192m to 210m, to compete with a Buddha statue in China for the world’s tallest statue tag.
- The memorial will have a temple, museum, hospital, entrance modeled on the Raigad fort and a theatre showcasing highlights of Shivaji’s life.
- The Zojila is one of the most important passes in India. At an elevation of 11,575 ft above sea level, the pass lies amid Leh in the Western Himalayan Mountain Range and Srinagar on the National Highway.
- Extremely narrow, this pass is one of the most dangerous passes in this region, expecting vicious winds due to the funnel effect and very heavy snowfall. The average snow buildup is approx 15-30 m. There are more than 60 dangerous avalanche sites on this road.
- The pass usually stays closed during the winter months, however the Border Road Organization (BRO) is operating to boost traffic for the greater part of the year.
Mumbai Ahmadabad Bullet Train
- High-speed rail is a type of rail transport significantly faster than traditional rail traffic, using an integrated system of specialized rolling stock and dedicated tracks.
- The proposed 534km Mumbai-Ahmadabad high-speed link, which is in early stage of development, will be India’s maiden high-speed rail project. The decision to carry out its feasibility study was taken in September 2013.
- The traditional Indian greeting of ‘Namaste’, where the hands are clasped together in greeting, is the inspiration for the design of this tower. In Sanskrit “Namaste” means “I bow to you”. It has a spiritual significance of negating one’s ego in the presence of another.
- The architecture of the Namaste Hotel builds on this ancient Indian expression. The two wings of the hotel are clasped together like hands greeting the city of Mumbai. In this way the architectural design of the hotel provides the ultimate symbol of hospitality and welcome, as seen in the cultural context of India.
- Vrindavan Chandrodaya Mandir is an under construction temple at Vrindavan, Mathura, India. As planned, it will be the tallest religious monument in the world. At its potential cost of ₹300 crore (US$43 million) it is likely to be one of the most expensive temples in world. The temple has been planned by ISKCON Bangalore. The planned effort includes the temple rising to a height of about 700 feet (213 meters or 70 floors) and a built-up area of 5,40,000 sq. ft. The project is set in 62 acres of land and includes 12 acres for parking and a helipad.
- Hyperloop concept was invented and designed in 1812 by the British Mechnical Engineer George Wenger.
- The concept of Hyperloop is now developed and redesigned by the billionaire Elon Musk in 2012.
- While the term Hyperloop is in some countries a registered trademark of the space Exploration Technologies Corporation for the high speed transportation of passengers and goods in partially evacuated tubes, the Hyperloop concept has been explicitly open-sourced by Musk and SpaceX, and others have been encouraged to take the ideas and further develop them.