About: Founded in 1969. Kalpataru Limited is one of the India’s leading real estate companies. A recipient of several global awards in design and quality, Kalpataru has created defining landmarks, that have set new standards in real estate development for close to half a century. From building Mumbai’s tallest residential tower in the 70’s, a record that stood for the next quarter of a century, to introducing the concept of 1.5 bedroom homes, to building Asia’s first, and the world’s sixth Platinum LEED certified commercial buildings.
Qualification: B.E./B.Tech (Civil Engineering)
Salary: INR 4,50,000 – 9,00,000 P.A.
Key Responsibilities :
- Quality supervision of civil work.
- Critically study & strictly adhere to drawing specifications & procedures.
- Work out quantities of work from architectural drawings.
- Maintain all ISO procedures and documents. Maintain records of lab testing.
- Design concrete mix at sites.
- Instruct & supervise work at site for various civil activities planned.
- Raise purchase request in SAP as per decided lead times. Ensure material consumption posting in SAP on a daily basis for the completed work.
- Ensure all materials are tested by stores & site laboratory & is compliant with ISO norms.
- Handover materials to contractor & ensure utilization within the consumption norms.
- Conduct meetings with contractors for activity planning in order to execute works as per schedule.
- Check & ensure that all civil & services are carried out as per quality norms & as per drawing details.
- Give clarity in the scope of work to contractor & bring to the notice & report to seniors for any dispute or non compliance of work with contractor.
- Ensure optimal utilization of materials & reduce wastage. Maintain timely material reconciliation to understand wastage & report to seniors for corrective action.
- Get all systems tested as per contractual & codal requirements. Certify final bills after reconciliation of materials issued to the contractor.
- Compile handover documents consisting of as built drawings, warranties, user manuals & operation manuals for every equipment installed in the building.
Intrested candidate can mail there CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org