Indian Engineering Services
- The average salary of a IES officer is INR 57,000- INR 90,000. It is necessary to have a Civil Engineering degree.
- Engineering exams are conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) every year.
- Role of the service can be broadly categorized in terms of economic advice, economic administration, implementation of development policy and programmes, besides dealing with other areas such as economic reforms, regulation, price fixation and monitoring and evaluation.
- The average salary of a Civil engineer in railways is INR 29,500- INR 82,500. It is necessary to have a Civil Engineering degree or diploma.
- Railway recruitment board are conducted exams every year.
- His responsibilities include dealing with mainly track maintenance quarter maintenance and repairs, creation of assets, such as platform extension work, etc.
Engineering Managers (Pvt)
- The average salary of an Engineering Managers is Rs INR 95,000- INR 125,000. it is necessary to have a Civil Engineering diploma or a degree.
- An engineering manager plans, directs, organizes, controls and evaluates the activities of the engineering department, project of firm.
Engineering Project Managers (Pvt)
- The average salary of Engineering Project Managers is Rs INR 56,250- INR 149,000. You need to have a civil engineering diploma or degree to be a professional in this field.
- In this profile you need to plan, direct organize projects like preparing proposals, handling financial records, product strategy and making sure about the project safety regulations.
Senior Civil Engineer (Pvt)
- The average salary of a Senior Civil Engineer is INR 62,000- INR 135,500. You need to have a bachelor’s degree or civil engineering diploma with relevant experience.
- Construction or repairing of buildings, highways, bridges and other structures are the job profile of a civil engineer.
Civil Engineer in Pvt Company
- The average salary of a Civil Engineer is about INR 25,000- INR 90,000. It is necessary to have a bachelor’s degree or a diploma in Civil Engineering with relevant experience.
- Normally all the structures, buildings are constructed and repaired by a Civil Engineer.
- But if you master one of the software’s like Staad.Pro you will get raise in pay.
- The average salary of an architect is about INR 66,000- INR 92,000 and salary gets better according to projects too so this is one of highest paying Civil Engineering jobs in India.
- It is necessary to have a bachelor’s degree or a diploma from a vocational school. Plans and designs are created by the architect for commercials, institutional and residential buildings.
Civil Engineering Technologist (Pvt)
- The average salary of a civil engineering technologist is about INR 51,000- INR 65,000. it is necessary to have a civil engineering diploma or a degree to make a career in this field.
- A civil engineering technologist develops engineering drawings and designs from concepts and sketches which have already been laid out.
- They also prepare construction specifications, estimates for the cost of materials and labour, conduct field surveys and inspections of all types of construction buildings and structures.
Land Surveyor (Pvt)
- The average salary of a land surveyor is about INR 50,000- INR 70,000. It is important to have a Civil Engineering diploma or a degree to make a career in this field.
- As a land surveyor you need to direct, conduct, create, plan official documents.
- Land surveyors plan, direct and conduct legal surveys in order to create and/or determine property boundaries, contours and prepare for drawings, plans, records and official documents.
Engineering Inspectors and regulatory Officers (Pvt)
- The average salary of engineering inspectors and regulatory officers are INR 70,000- INR 95,000. It is necessary to have a civil engineering diploma or a degree. To make a successful career in this field.
- Engineering inspectors need to deal with weighing meters, processes and equipment to be sure about the government and industry regulations.